Angora Stud Guest Farm & Classic Car CollectionLocated a few kilometres outside of Bonnievale in the Western Cape, Angora Stud Guest Farm and Classic Car Museum is one of the many jewels in the beautiful rolling hills of the Robertson/Bonnievae area.
Dedicated to the preservation of family history and a love for antiques Angora Stud is undoubtedly a sight to behold.
Angora Stud presents a truly memorable and iconic venue for functions, conferences, and events.
We take great care and pride in each event to personalise and make your experience extraordinary. Enjoy the solace and tranquillity of farm life far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Share in our rich history of cars and family roots.
SLEEPS: 10 – 50 GUESTS
- Lavender Cottage sleeps 6 persons (3 Bedrooms)
- Fully equipped self catering cottage
- Includes bedding and towels
- TV available, DSTV optional at an additional charge.
- Braai facilities on the stoep and in the kitchen
- The Stables sleep 42 people
- All units are en-suite
- Self catering with braai facilities
- Big screen DSTV included
- Catering options available
- Child friendly
- Ideal for big groups and family gatherings
- Breathtaking views over the Langeberg Mountains and Bonnievale.