Bushmanspad Estate Guesthouse
Bushmanspad Estate, a top-quality red wine project situated high on the slopes of the spectacular Langeberg Mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, offers high-class wine and self-catering accommodation.
The name of the farm relates to the time when the Bushmen came over the mountains to do trading in the valley, and the old trail and the kloof in the rocks above the dam still show records of those days.
Our five newly built luxury cottages enable us to share the spectacular panoramic views, breathtaking sunsets and peaceful nights as only enjoyed under an African sky.
The 5 luxury cottages are set high in the mountains, yet easily accessible by car and offer spectacular views of up to 100 kms to the sand dunes between Witsands and Agulhas.
From R 850 per cottage for 2 persons
Children till the age of 12 are free,older than 12 and adults are charged 200 per night
- 5 luxury country cottages/self-catering units
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stove,oven,microwave,kettle,toaster and cutlery
- One queensized bed with en-suite bathroom
- One queensize sleeper couch in living area which can be used for adults or children
- Garden, stoep and outside seating with a stunning "braai" facility on the cliff
- Fire place inside, wood is provided
- we can do a continental breakfast only for larger groups from 10 people or more at 50 Rand p.p.
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Pets Permitted*
- On-site Parking
* Please enquire for further details.