News & Infos
Bonnievale Main Road Construction:
Section 4 - 23500 to 27000
Bon Vallon to Mountain View Turn
Half width closure
16-Jan-17 to (approx) 17-Mar-17
Info-Bonnievale to Caltex
One way Traffic: Forrest to Voortrekker
22-Jan-17 to (approx) 22-May-17
Section 1 - 14500 to 14640
Half width closure
25-Jan-17 to (approx) 1-Feb-18
R317 Roberston to Bonnievale:
Road Closure Schedule:
Please download traffic flow diagram for the town section.
Contact and Telephone Numbers:
Rob Dawson - 076 092 7124
Hein Beyers - 076 750 2608
Amanda Kroch - 079 318 5123
Corbin Reid - 061 447 2950
Water Restrictions Bonnievale
Please note that water restrictions for Bonnievale has been implemented on 15 October 2017, ...
- no use of the municipal water for washing of vehicles, or watering plants, no hosepipe to be seen being in used at any circumstance
- no filling of swimming pools (any sort of pool or outside bath)
- SHOWERS limited to 2 minutes per person, no BATH to be filled
- PLEASE flush toilet only when needed
- TURN off taps when brushing teeth, shaving etc. and rather use a glass of water
- RE-USE any water if you can : we should ALL WORK TOGETHER or will have NO WATER in our taps early in 2018!
- we will be implementing some changes for saving or re-using of the washing machine water etc. this week and will arrange with the men in time.
If the water usage as per the water meter reading does not drop significantly we will unfortunately have to put up the monthly rent (as the owner has to pay more for water usage as well). A one month notice will be given should this step needs to be taken, but WE STRONGLY RECCOMEND that the tenants try and save water as best they can – because PAYING MORE FOR WATER will not solve the water crisis on its own.
Thank you for your co-operation, we are a proud to be able to rely on our tenants to support the water crisis in and around Bonnievale.
With warm regards
The Robertson Wine Valley is proud to host its 10th Hands-on Harvest festival. This down-to-earth Autumn celebration takes place 23 – 25 February 2018 and offers families a chance to experience the magic of harvest.
This fruity fiesta is bigger and better than ever and is poised to shake up Route 62 during the 2018 harvest season. It boasts a wonderful programme of events that includes the towns of Ashton, Bonnievale, McGregor and Robertson. With more than 20 wineries, estates and other establishments taking part, this food and wine affair spoils visitors for choice with a wide variety of tailor-made activities.
Experience the grape’s journey from vine to barrel to glass by grape picking & stomping, vineyard safaris and blending & tasting experiences. Enjoy riverside lunches, vineyard picnics and food & wine pairings. Adrenaline junkies can get their fix of excitement with a host of adventure activities including skydiving, 4x4 routes, golfing, rock climbing, hiking, mountain biking and river cruises.
Wacky Wine Weekend 2018
31. May – 3. June is the dates to mark in your 2018 diary for our next Wacky Wine Weekend. With nearly 50 participating wineries showcasing their wines, visitors can expect even more festivity and celebration!
And with a myriad of key attractions, both old favourites and novel delights, this well-loved event is a 'must-do' on the annual social calendar. So, join the Robertson Wine Valley clan for an indulgently Wacky Weekend ...