News & Infos
Bonnievale Main Road Construction:
Section 4 - 23500 to 27000
Bon Vallon to Mountain View Turn
Half width closure
16-Jan-17 to (approx) 17-Mar-17
Info-Bonnievale to Caltex
One way Traffic: Forrest to Voortrekker
22-Jan-17 to (approx) 22-May-17
Section 1 - 14500 to 14640
Half width closure
25-Jan-17 to (approx) 1-Feb-18
R317 Roberston to Bonnievale:
Road Closure Schedule:
Please download traffic flow diagram for the town section.
Contact and Telephone Numbers:
Rob Dawson - 076 092 7124
Hein Beyers - 076 750 2608
Amanda Kroch - 079 318 5123
Corbin Reid - 061 447 2950
Take a break ...
Take a break from your daily routine this May/June with a stay in one of our quality accommodations.
Spending a few relaxing days away from home, you'll find the perfect place to stay on Info-Bonnievale.
Water Restrictions Bonnievale
Please note that water restrictions for Bonnievale has been implemented on 15 October 2017, ...
- no use of the municipal water for washing of vehicles, or watering plants, no hosepipe to be seen being in used at any circumstance
- no filling of swimming pools (any sort of pool or outside bath)
- SHOWERS limited to 2 minutes per person, no BATH to be filled
- PLEASE flush toilet only when needed
- TURN off taps when brushing teeth, shaving etc. and rather use a glass of water
- RE-USE any water if you can : we should ALL WORK TOGETHER or will have NO WATER in our taps early in 2018!
- we will be implementing some changes for saving or re-using of the washing machine water etc. this week and will arrange with the men in time.
If the water usage as per the water meter reading does not drop significantly we will unfortunately have to put up the monthly rent (as the owner has to pay more for water usage as well). A one month notice will be given should this step needs to be taken, but WE STRONGLY RECCOMEND that the tenants try and save water as best they can – because PAYING MORE FOR WATER will not solve the water crisis on its own.
Thank you for your co-operation, we are a proud to be able to rely on our tenants to support the water crisis in and around Bonnievale.
With warm regards
Wacky Wine Weekend 2018
31. May – 3. June is the dates to mark in your 2018 diary for our next Wacky Wine Weekend. With nearly 50 participating wineries showcasing their wines, visitors can expect even more festivity and celebration!
And with a myriad of key attractions, both old favourites and novel delights, this well-loved event is a 'must-do' on the annual social calendar. So, join the Robertson Wine Valley clan for an indulgently Wacky Weekend ...